general poll-please participate

Jarred Finnigan jfinnigan@optusnet.com.au
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 09:51:51 +0800

Hi Terry,

Aural if an average of + or - five cents from desired pitch. RCT in pitch
raise mode if larger, followed by a second pass.

Jarred Finnigan

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of pianolover 88
Sent: Saturday, 22 December 2001 1:43 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: general poll-please participate

hi piano-tekkers,

I'd like to take a poll to determine what percentage of techs on this list
(i wonder how many ARE subscribed??) use ETDs, or are strickly aural; I will
assume that ETD users use aural skills in conjuntion with their ETDs,
perhaps for tuning unisons and doing various tests.
Also, those who DO use ETDs, I'd be curious to know what type is used, such
as SAT, RTC, etc. thanks!

Terry

<DIV><FONT face="Garamond, Times, Serif"><HTML></FONT>
<DIV><FONT face="Garamond, Times, Serif">Terry Peterson</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Garamond, Times, Serif">Peterson Piano Service</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Garamond, Times, Serif">Rolling Hills Estates,
CA</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></html>