general poll-please participate

David Skolnik skolnik@attglobal.net
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 22:14:56 -0500

Terry-
Before losing an original accu-fork and SAT II on a street corner last
month, I would use them to set pitch or measure subtle drift, then proceed
aurally.  Since, lately, I have taken to ingesting tea & scone while
tuning, I presume I qualify as an aural / oral tuner.   For significant
pitch changes, I switch over to using my ears.   Having suffered the afore
mentioned lose, this survey is of practical interest to me, as I would
still like to have an ETD for analytic purposes.  I find the results
enlightening.  Thanks -

David Skolnik
New York, NY