general poll-please participate

baoli liu baoli_liu@yahoo.com
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 19:42:22 -0800 (PST)

95% ETD. I am using Tunelab 97--a very good share
software.
I stored many tuning charts for difreent pianos in my
computer,every charts were carefully modified and
checked by ear.Then I tune pianos by
computer,including tuning for concerts.

To keep my aural tuning ability,I tune by ear
ocasionly.

Baoli Liu,RPT

School of Music
University of Wisconsin-Madison