poll update and "tech-tip"

Sat, 22 Dec 2001 20:47:14 +0100

Terry...... I wonder if you can extrapolate out of the information you have
recieved so far how many tuners feel themselves competent to tune with ears
only, and how many feel that it is neccessary to be able to use the ears to
doublecheck the ETDs'

How many for that matter feel its ok to just use the ETD's alone ?

Interesting poll, In Europe I think we have a completly different picture. But
perhaps that is slowly changing.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne