Poll

Sat, 22 Dec 2001 13:00:47 -0800

Don:

I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that therefore aural tuners are generally
not competent.  The fact that somebody called you following a tuning by an
aural tuner only reflects on that particular job (maybe). There are,
presumably, many times when you do not get called after an aural tuner has
finished his or her work, when the job was perfectly satisfactory.

David Love