Poll

Don drpt@sk.sympatico.ca
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 05:36:48 -0600

Hi David,

I did not jump to that conclusion. But I have followed many aural tuners
who were not as well trained as I would hope. Better for them to use the
excellent tools we now have. The technicians I admire most are those that
use everything at their disposal to offer great service to their clients.
If they use the kitchen sink and it helps *go for it*. If the client is
happy--great. I just happen to live in a great wasteland as far as
competant aural tuners are concerned. I am not suggesting this is the case
in the rest of the world, just in my local area. Say 100 kilometers? (or
for the metrically challenged 100 k.)

At 01:00 PM 12/22/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Don:
>
>I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that therefore aural tuners are generally
>not competent.  The fact that somebody called you following a tuning by an
>aural tuner only reflects on that particular job (maybe). There are,
>presumably, many times when you do not get called after an aural tuner has
>finished his or her work, when the job was perfectly satisfactory.
>
>David Love

Regards,

mailto:drpt@sk.sympatico.ca
http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/