poll-Owen

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 16:52:06 -0800

>From: "owen j. greyling" <greyco@kingston.net>

>Hi Terry,
>
>Please do not be offended by my post...........
. Why does this person, hopefully a real
>live tuner, want to know what in the world professional tuners do with
>ETD's. (snip snip, rant, rant)

>If I have completely misread your reason for asking, please forgive my
>rant....
>
>Owen.

Yes, Owen, you did "completely misread" my reason for asking; and no, I'm
not offended that you did so. Sometimes it helps to FULLY read someone's
post before jumping to conclusions, but maybe you were rushed and didn't
have time to notice that i very clearly stated my survey was simply for "fun
and curiosity sake". Period. I just enjoy, as so many do, sharing ideas,
experiences and tips with all the list members. After all, that's what it's
all about!

Merry Christmas and happy Chanukah everyone!