poll-Owen

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 19:28:27 -0800

No problem Owen. It'll be 2.5 years as of 2/02. Average of 4 pianos per day,
5-6 days per week. I also get my share of repairs, shop work for action
overhauls, and quite a few D.C units (De-humidifier/H-2 Stat only out here
near the beach!)and String Covers! Happy customers so far! :)
And just to clarify, I was simply curious about the number of ETD vs
Strictly aural tuners on our list, NOT "how to use them." I use a SAT III
and find it great for fast & accurate pitch raises and the FAC mode along
with the DOB feature is a great time saver, plus every now & then I'll try a
stored temperament, such as Valotti/Young, esp. for spinets; nice results.
Of course, I ALWAYS tune unisons & do tests by ear only. I also direct-tune
the bass.

Terry