universal bass string deadness

Bigeartb@AOL.COM Bigeartb@AOL.COM
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 23:24:05 EST

business practice is to give the customer the very best. If one offers
inferior work then they become known  as the tuner that will "rig" anything
for a little bit of money. I'd rather not work on an instrument if the
customer will not allow me to repair it to the best  of my ability . I
realize I am in a position to pick and choose work. I still believe to
compromise on craftmanship and workmanship by using inferior materials is not
in your best interest as a craftsman and businessman nor the customers best
interest.
With that kind of business practice you will manage to get all the "junk"
tunings. I hope that I am known as the very best technician/tuner . Not that
I am necessarily the cheapest and will repair anything....anyway. I only want
to strive for the best I can be and I therefore must not be swayed by the
customer to do inferior work just to save a little money. This is my business
philosophy and its has worked pretty good.

Tommy Black
Birmingham, Ala Chapter