Casters

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 00:07:35 -0500

Dear Friends,

I former wife's school received a S&S D as a gift.  It is from the early
'70s and is a decent piano but it does need work, a little regulation
and voicing will work wonders.

The piano has small brass casters and she would like to have the larger
double rubber casters to make it easier to move around.  It is in a new
building and she doesn't want the floors torn up be the smaller casters.

So, if anyone out there in cyber land has a set of the S&S caster they
would like to part with let me know privately and we can discuss some
form of exchange.  I know I had lots and lots of casters at the school
because the pianos had trucks under them.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Wishing all of yo a wonderful New Year.

		Newton
		mailto:nhunt@optonline.net