Collard&Collard

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 10:10:38 -0600

Hi Jack,
              The Chinook Keyboard Centre in Calgary received a new
Christofori
replica last year.  I noticed it has velum for certain components.   Perhaps
one of our Calgary colleague's could help by giving the information of
where it
was made.   I know a bit of a paper chase, <G>  but it will give you a
place to
start your hunt.
Bill Garlick could be another possible resource person, I think he is back in
New York???????

Happy New Year, to you and your family.

Regards Roger