Collard&Collard

Phillip L Ford fordpiano@lycos.com
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 17:38:07 0000

Don,
I see your url and raise you one:

http://www.nyu.edu/classes/miller/guide/vellum.html

Thanks for the interesting reference.  It sounds like if Wim wants to pray
he should pray that Jack doesn't get some vellum that has been cured
with dog dung.

Phil

PS  - I always assumed that vellum was paper (which now raises the question
of what really is the definition of paper - great, now I'll have to spend some
more time surfing the web).
---
Phillip Ford
Piano Service & Restoration
1777 Yosemite Ave - 215
San Francisco, CA  94124

--
Click here for your very own create-a-date adventure from MatchMaker
Go to http://ecard.matchmaker.com/dating.html