tunelab pro/ trial version

David Renaud drjazzca@yahoo.ca
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 20:35:20 -0500 (EST)

 Greg Newell wrote:
> Dave, what it costs to register the program ($34).

   Tunelab 97 is $34.
   Tunelab pro is $340.00US with a $34 credit if you
  have a registered version of tunelab 97.

   I downloaded Tunelab pro trial version, and
   it seems compleat and functioning.

   Quite a jump in price, If it comes to registering
   and I am only use it as a teaching tool, and
   on the road as a tuning fork and pitch
   raise tool, I would be tempted to just register
   and stick with tunelab 97.As an aural technician I
   appreciate it as a tool, but don't "need" it.
   Perhaps after using it some more I will change my
   mind.

   Just wondering in the $340. version what the
differences between registered and unregistered are.
   I assume there must be some, its a big value to
   be handing out on good faith.

  Just to clarify, I will be registering one of the
versions, and encourage others to do so. But since
I don't depend on an ETD and only experiment with it
I would go with the 97 version for now.

Greg: Yes, I think I will get a cheap laptop, as an
outdated laptop will have enough power, and experiment
with it on a few concert instruments I see very often.

                            Cheers
                            Dave Renaud
                            RPT

> At 04:58 PM 12/27/2001 -0500, you wrote:
> >    I have been encouraging some training tuners
> >to download the trial version of tunelab as a
> >learning tool to use at home.
> >
> >    What differences have they built into the trial
> >version vs. the registered version. Although I have
> >the trial version on my computer I don't use it on
> the road, just fool around with it the shop, So I
 have not registered it yet.