palm pilot

California Gentleman cagent@ez2.net
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 19:33:59 -0800

That's not a bad deal on that M-100 Palm, Terry.  Several years ago, I
picked up a Palm III xe with 8 megs of RAM for a little over $200 (on
Sale).  I tune about 97 piano's twice a year, scattered all over Southern
California.  On my Palm, I have all the piano's I tune, the  Make, Model,
Serial Number, Condition and the directions to each building with what door
to get in or what the pass code is.  Up to that time, I used a Franklin
Planner.  The Palm is the way to go for anyone who needs or wants a easy to
use database of any type of information.  Besides all my piano stuff, I
have names, addresses and phone numbers of many family and friends.  I
don't know how anyone in business can survive without owning one of these
little babies. They have colored ones now, which in my opinion are not
worth the money they ask for them.
Gordon