Virus software

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 18:53:48 EST

Hi list,
  I don't have any virus software on my laptop,and have been seeing threats
of viruses
on this list ,as well as from friends.I need some advice on trying out some
software,maybe on trial,or purchasing some.Also,how does eveyone feel about
purchasing some on the internet?I have a friend,who had his credit card number
stolen on line,and ran up a big bill.I don't know the outcome yet,but that's
kind of
scary.He noticed it on his bill,or he would never had known.

Hazen Bannister
Western Carolinas Chapter