Collard&Collard (OT)

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 21:50:41 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: Susan Kline <sckline@attbi.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 2:14 PM
Subject: Re: Collard&Collard (OT)

| Yes, it wouldn't do to have your random opinion uncovered as a
palimpsest,
| when someone rips off a restored Collard & Collard bridge ... of course,
| by then we'll all probably be pushing daisies instead of pianos.
|
| Happy New Year, all.
|
| Susan

  "palimpsest".... where in tarnation did you get that word... ?
"a parchment, tablet, etc., which has been used twice or three times the
earlier writing haveing been erased."

There I saved a trip to the dictionary.   Now to send a whole herd off,
what word next appears in the dictionary? ===ricricircir