Unauthorized Attachments.

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 17:16:26 -0500

John,

Your message seems somewhat unclear to me, but if I may take the liberty to
restate it, I would say, "Never open an attachment, even from someone you
know, unless they include in their message that they are sending an
attachment."

I was suspicious of that one from Roger, since he made no reference to it, so
I didn't open it.  Sometimes I don't open attachments even if the sender says
they are including it, if I'm unwilling to take the risk.

Regards,
Clyde