Palm/PC sync

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 21:09:12 -0800

Has anyone, who uses a palm pilot or equivalent, had any problems
"syncronizing" their hand held to their home PC? I've tried EVERYTHING,
following explicit instructions to the letter, calling the tech at the store
for help, visiting the palm websites for step-by-step installation help, but
it still won't sync up with my computer! I even traded in my M-100 for the
M-125, which uses a USB port, (which my PC has two, both available and not
used) but still nothing. No PC problems detected, plenty of RAM and disc
space, so I just don't get it. Well, I guess it's back to the store for a
refund; too bad, i was really looking forward to being able to copy my
complete excel datbase (using special software I bought also) to my palm
pilot. I thought it would be cool to put alarm sounds on each to remind me
when the next tuning was due! Oh well. that's technology for ya! If any palm
users out there have had this problem and solved it, i would sure LOVE to
hear your solution! Thanks.

Terry