Virus Alert/Roger Jolly

Stacy Adams adams_piano@hotmail.com
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 20:47:31 -0700

Two days ago I recived an old message from Roger via (I think) this list.
It was a message from earlier this year, Roger giving information about the
CAPT Convention which happened last May.  There were two attachments with
the message, with CAPT related titles indicating they contained convention
info.  Because the message was old and now irrelevant, I assume that it
probably a virus that used one of Roger's old messages with attachments to
spread itself to others.

I suspect Roger's computer is definitely in need of some medical attenion.

Stacy