Dyna2 stripper, more results

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@dave-world.net
Thu, 01 Feb 2001 14:37:11 -0600

I use water and a red scotch bright pad to scrub the surface after
removing the stripper. Arthur has a spray on liquid to clean up with,
it's from Dyna. It contains some of the stripper and is sprayed on like
water. I have some on the way and will let you know the results.  I
agree with a previous post it will take at least 2 gals to do a grand.
Most of the time it took two coats to get the old heavy varnish off. And
then a little touch up here and there. It does not work to put more on
top of what has been working. It's too much of a mess when you do.
Unless the previous coat has dried hard. Just sweep it off, use a
scraper on the surface to get the loose varnish off and then coat again.
This second coat does not have to be so thick and it works really fast.
Like 1/2 to 1 hour max.

That's my results. I have 3 more gallons on the way. It's worth the
price. Tell me of something better? Without odor! And I'll try it.

Rich Snelson
Oliver Piano

 I'm working in side a heated shop and must say the stripper is worth
the price. Very low odor. No problem without windows open. I used a
small bit of Parks Stripper yesterday and in 10 minutes I had to open up
the shop.