Piano Shipping

Pppdude@cs.com Pppdude@cs.com
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 19:56:59 EST

Hi list,

The possibility exists that a S&S upright may need to be shipped to Ireland
as part of a possible sale of that instrument.  I've been asked to gather
information concerning the cost of doing so.  Currently the piano lives in
Tucson, AZ.

Since some of you may have had experiences in shipping pianos overseas, I am
asking for advice on:
1.)  Who provides such services?
2.)  Who is reliable, at a reasonable cost?
3.)  Is there a particular individual I should speak with?
4.)  What would you consider a reasonable cost for this?
5.)  What other information should I be aware of?

Thank you

Carl Larson
Tucson, AZ