Off topic: Home power plant using water as fuel

Wallace Scherer p003520b@pb.seflin.org
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 20:07:26 -0500 (EST)

I'm not sure that it is really that or not, but it is called "IT" and
will be discussed in the USA Tuesday night on CBS Television on the
program called 60 minutes 2. CBS tonight said it is a product that will
"change the world". A radio program recently said it is more important than
the printing press or the internet! We'll see what it is soon.

Wally S.