dampers

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 22:14:19 EST

Ed

Check the hammer rest rail. I had a Yamaha studio with damper problems, and
couldn't figure out what was wrong, until I noticed that one of the hammer
rest rail hangers was out of its hole the action bracket. I am not sure what
effect this had on the dampers, but when I but the hanger back in place, and
straightened the rest rail out, (the piano had suffered some sort of blow),
everything worked again.

Willem