Brand New Topic

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 18:23:34 -0500

Howard, you want my opinion?

I hope he heads West on the Alley and calls me. I'll meet him for lunch,
punch his lights out, and then send him to the NE corner of the state!

Seriously, Entertainment Agent is another name for "leech"...anything to
make a phone call for YOU to work to get 20% of YOUR money..didn't like them
when I was playing for my supper(I seldom used them)..and dislike them more
now, because as the entertainment industry continues to dry up, these
leeches will look for any angle for a buck and NOT leave their plush
offices.

You did the right thing...and any 'newbee' would tire of this 'arrangement'
in short order.

roo(k)