Brand New Topic

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Wed, 07 Feb 2001 18:20:42 -0600

You made the right choice- this is ridiculous.  I work here in Las Vegas,
arguably the entertainment capital of the world, and I have heard all types of
stories, however is a first, (although hotels may try to get sneaky from time to
time).  Why should you be paying some slime money for the privilege of doing him
a favor?  I would agree with David-  I would contact the restaurant.  Not only
may you be looked upon as an honest person to the management and get the gig
anyway, but the "20% jerk" may be looking for a new job as a reward for his
arrogance.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV