Brand New Topic

Thu, 08 Feb 2001 13:41:06 +0100

Interesting problem situation Howard.  Just a few thoughts zip through my mind
right off. 20 % seems quite high for a seasoned tech with a good thriving
buisness of his / her own. Specially if this is like a once in a while thing.
You might find yourself having to reschedule other appoinments to fit into the
agents scheduling, if that is included in the deal.

I wouldnt consider such a deal unless it was like full time, and the agent was
to completely book you and schedule you. But then you might just as well hire a
secretary to do that kind of thing.

I do, from time to time tune a piano for free for a couple fellows I have as
contacts out in the districts. They typically call me and say they have 10 - 15
pianos in their area that need attention and can I set off a couple three days
to come out there.  I tune their piano free in return.  They do a lot to help
educate locals where they live as to the benifits of taking care of their
instruments, and they are doing me a favour by setting me up with a route to
tune. Seems like the least I can do in return.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.