Grey Market

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 08:54:37 EST

Tony wrote:
<<"Terry,
Information of any sort is important. So I thought that I should do the right
thing and inform you that South is up and north is down.">>
and
<<"The centre of the universe is located an equal distance from both poles
though the distance is a lot further away than the USA. But, I can understand
you thinking that it is approximately here you sit.">>
------------------
Well I have sat on the sidelines long enough and can't allow this
misinformation campaign to continue without setting the record
straight..................The true "center of the universe" is in Elkton
Florida. Now folk in Elkton don't brag about it but it is true........Elkton
is close to the town of Hastings, you know about the "Battle of Hastings" I
presume? Elkton being the site where the "Magnum Carta" was signed by all the
local potato(e?) growers it is also 'the' major center of cabbage
production....................
I offer as proof the sports of football , the real football, and soccer, the
pretend football,..........there is no sport, or other programming, more
watched than 'football'........now we all know that you can't watch
'football' without munching on something and what better to 'munch' on than
potato(e?) chips and cole slaw?........Just where do you think all those
potatos (oes?) and cabbage comes from for the chips and
slaw??....................  that's right Elkton! :-)

 Now as for the "south is up and the north is down"....y'all got that right
the south is growing at a faster rate than the north is  shrinking...getting
so you can't spit without hitting a yankee now-a-days. That is why we sent
the 'Southern Cross' down around Aussie land...had to don't you know? after
the shameful things that all dem yankee carpetbaggers did to the Naugas...no
telling what they would have done to the Cross.

 OK now that that is settled perhaps Terry and Tony, and others on the list
who might be unenlightened, can spend time on other subjects.............
course if'n y'all don't believe me, and I can understand some small hesitancy
in doing so, jus come on down and ask Bubba at the Elkton bar and grill if
Elkton ain't the center of the "universe".
Y'all come back now ya heah? :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)