Toy Pianos

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 19:16:20 -0600

I just watched a story on "ABC World News Tonight" About a huge rising
cult of "toy piano" players.  What we're talking about here are those
little things that have the tiny hammers which hit steel bars.  There is
actually a concert coming up at Carnage Hall that will feature a toy
piano... no lie!! (I wonder who will get to be the technician).  They
interviewed several "serious" toy pianists and also showed the factory
in which these things are built.  Any takers?

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV