Key thumper maintenance

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 21:41:16 -0800

Terry,

It could be that you are not thumping the sharps as hard as i do, but it
sure makes for a more stable tuning, at least in my case. The black from the
sharps does INDEED rub off onto the felt hammer whacker, albeit in small
amounts, but it does add up.

Terry Peterson
Precision Piano Service
Torrance, CA