Reply to "Anonymous"

Derek Gibson derekg@sk.sympatico.ca
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 12:08:25 -0600

Hi all,

Since Roger mentioned my name in one of his posts yesterday, I should put my 2
cents in.  I do the prepping of most of the pianos down in his Regina store
location.  Roger personally just preps the Wurlitzer grands and high level
grands.  All the other preps are done by techs who Roger trusts to perform a
professional job.  If there's a piano that is not prepped it wouldn't be
Roger's fault.  And the tech responsible would surely hear about it!!  Roger
can be a bear to work with :)  But all is forgiven afterwards and he'll buy you
a drink.

Regards,
Derek