reminder cards

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 16:29:24 -0500

List,

Terry can give you more recent information than I can, but I found a Nelson
Marketing catalog (www.nelmark.com) from four years ago which prices 500
business card magnets at 34 cents each, plus $30 per screen color.  Larger
quantities are less per magnet, and I'm sure the price has gone up some since
then.

Sooner or later I'll probably go this direction.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT