is a Bosy, or isn't it?

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 22:48:49 -0500

Hi Willem. Did the piano in question have parallel beams and beams at =
right angles beneath (i.e. parallel to each other and the flat side of =
piano and parallel to long dimension of keybed)? I don't know how many =
pianos had this type of design. I know modern Bozies do and the 1840 one =
in KC. I think Broadwoods may also.

Terry Farrell
Piano Tuning & Service
Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Wimblees@AOL.COM=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2001 10:02 PM
  Subject: Re: is a Bosy, or isn't it?

  In a message dated 2/11/01 10:15:30 AM Central Standard Time,=20
  Yardarm103669107@AOL.COM writes:=20

    Willem:=20
    Does it have agraffes all the way to the treble?=20
  Or is there a detachable=20

    capo in the last section?=20
    Paul Revenko-Jones=20

  I don't remember on the agraffs, but I don't think so. There certainly =
wasn't=20
  a detachable capo section. That I would remember, and would have told =
me=20
  right away if it was a Bosy. But then, don't forget, this piano is =
over a=20
  hudnred years old. Did Bosy make detachable capo's back then?=20

  Wim=20