Why not learn to tune like thy used to tune.

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 22:19:53 -0800

Hey Dale,

I think a firm blow is essential.  For me, hammer technique is a=
 combination lot of a lot key action with medium blows while manipulating=
 the hammer.  I want to keep that string moving with the pin if I can.  I=
 can also say I have no interest in damaging my fingers.

David I.