action bedding

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 08:06:46 -0500

At 06:33 PM 02/13/2001 +1100, you wrote:
>The address book in Eudora is not very good (when compared to that of the
>more primitive claris emailer that I used previously). But the program is
>superior in every other way.
>
>Regard to all,
>
>Ron O

Ron,
You must be using the address book wrong or the free version is not as
capable as the paid version.

I have the 4.3 paid version and tried the 5.0 free version and did not like
it and went back to 4.3. The
features were not in the 5.0 that I had in 4.3.  Maybe 5.0 paid version has
better features.

I could have upgraded to 5.0 for only $10 but didn't want to shell out the
dough for something with
appeared to be less of a product than the one I liked, besides I liked 4.3
- why change.  I think I'll
wait for something better to come along.

Regards,

Jon Page