Iron Plates and Tuning

Tue, 13 Feb 2001 23:05:05 +0100

Interesting thread on the Nordic tech list going for the time
being. Question is more or less

"Just when is it the piano tuners fault when the plate breaks
while he / her is working on the piano"

One answer that came up had to do with not bringing older pianos
up to pitch without advising the customer ahead of time that this
was a possibility. I havent run into this particular caution
before and was wondering if anyone out there has? For that matter
it would be fun to hear your views on the basic question.

If you would like to post your view directly to the Nordic list
their address is

nordiska-pianolistan@egroups.com

You can always subscribe to that list if you want... mostly
Swedish, a bit Norwegian and Danish, but English is read and
understood by practically all so dont hesitate.

Anyone wishing to subscribe should try
nordiska-pianolistan-subscribe@egroups.com

If that doesnt work contact ุsten Haggmark at
haggmark@chello.se

Grin.. I am sure he would just love me if an invasion of
Americans popped up on our list... uh oh....
--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.