New Yamaha Verticals

VOCE88@AOL.COM VOCE88@AOL.COM
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 22:26:59 EST

In a message dated 2/13/01 9:44:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

> Does anyone know what the significant differences are among the new Yamaha
> T116, M450, and P22? It would appear to me they are all consoles, and all
> have the same A0 string length of 44.5". Does this mean they all have the
> same stringing scale? Do they have the same action? The T116 and the P22 are
> similar in price, but the M450 is said to be almost $1000 less. Yamaha left
> out $900 worth of what? Thanks. I'm just trying to help a "new"
> (?potentially?) client.

T116 and P22 are both studios. M450 is a console in a stripped down cabinet.

If these were the only 3 verts in the world, I would recommend the P22.
(Does it show that I am not thrilled with these models?)

Richard Galassini
Cunningham Piano Co. & Factory
Philadelphia, Pa.
1 (800) 394-1117