Defective Yamaha/Soundboard/t's me again

Erwinpiano Erwinpiano@email.msn.com
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 06:47:56 -0800

      Terry
        And now ,for the rest of the story.
       Oh yeah, by the way hows about looking into the warranty if it's only
7yrs old.  Ihave not seen this condition in a yam. before but have noticed
more comp. ridging in the last ten yrs(and the pianos sounded better.  It's
possible there drying the panels more  thinning them some now( they used to
be pretty uniformly thick).  One last note,with spruce wood supplies
dwindling in quality we should all be on the lookout for such cases in all
makes.  I've also heard talk that some  yamaha pianos will be made in china
(or are already). Any Reps. wish to comment?

      Good Day,
   Dale Erwin