Defective Yamaha/Soundboard/t's me again

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 10:16:23 -0600

Hi Dale,
            The Chinese Made Yamaha's that we have recieved,seem to be
better pepped than the entry price point pianos that we were recieving from
Japan.
The explaination I ws given, is that they can afford to spend more time
regulating/tuning and fine voicing.
Japanese labour is so expensive, they can not spend the time on the highly
competetive low priced products.
We have been pleased with the improvement.
Regards roger