Veritune's Existence

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 06:48:41 -0800

Patrick,
Well, if it's a hoax, it is a very elaborate and expensive one.  In
Arlington there was only a prototype for demo purposes.  It was interesting.
For the money, it didn't seem to offer anything that SAT III or RCT haven't
already covered.  My guess is that they are hard at work back at the drawing
board.  Wouldn't it be nice if the creators did respond!  I hope that when
they are ready to present their finished product that we will be able to
report on it for you in the Journal.  In the meantime, my hunch is that if
there was anything to report, we here on the List would have heard by now.
:>)

jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Associate Editor, Piano Technicians Journal
mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Patrick C. Poulson
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 10:18 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Veritune's Existence

Greetings List! I have seen several inquiries about the Veritune since I
started on the list, and have yet to read a response from someone who has
one and their experience with it.  Maybe the Veritune is a hoax?  A rather
elaborate one, but someone's idea of a great way to pull a piano tuner's leg
with the fantasy of the "ultimate ETD".  Anyone actually check one out a
convention somewhere? Inquiring minds want to know.  Thanks, Patrick Poulson