Piano horse

Douglasmahard@AOL.COM Douglasmahard@AOL.COM
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:02:59 EST

In a message dated 02/15/2001 11:55:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ilvey@jps.net writes:

<< Question?  Did the piano horse come about because of discussions on the
List about using the lyre for tipping pianos onto piano boards?   >>
Hi David,

I can't answer your question, but the inventor could. You'ld have to contact
Jansen and Sons for his name. He lives in Austin Texas. He moves pianos for a
living and I believe his company name is The Piano Wrangler. Actually, search
the archives (groan), I got his name and number off this list.

Doug Mahard