digital cameras

Kwkeys@AOL.COM Kwkeys@AOL.COM
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 17:21:07 EST

Hello Allan,
I have found digital cameras to be a great benefit in recording intricate, unsual, or otherwise hard to document aspects of a restoration, repair, or warranty issue. However, I have traditionally used a stand-alone digital camera - one connected directly to a notebook would be significantly better is saving data in a file dedicated to a paricular instrument.

Incidently, CONGRATULATIONS, NEW DAD! Please pass along my best wishes to mother and that new baby.

Kent Webb