..something new for me..

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 17:05:35 -0700

At 06:05 PM 2/15/2001 -0500, Phil B. wrote:

>I was aked to tune in a new Sanctuary..new meaning very new..and acoustics
>that...well..let's just say that's the purpose of this post..and I will
>direct it to the new guys like myself.

If I may make a suggestion, this is another of those situations where
Westone ER-15 custom-fitted earplugs are a Godsend (if I may use that
word). They'll filter out the "glare" caused by the echo and allow you to
tune reasonably normally.

You have my sympathies about it being a GH-1. I've had to tune them at "pp"
in a fancy hotel restaurant while there were patrons there and know what
you went through.

                 John

John Musselwhite, RPT    -     Calgary, Alberta Canada
http://www.musselwhite.com  http://canadianpianopage.com/calgary
email: john@musselwhite.com    http://www.mp3.com/fatbottom