Need recipe for VJ Lube

JCSwafford@AOL.COM JCSwafford@AOL.COM
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:46:05 EST

Dear list,

Lately I've purchased my lubes already prepared from Schaff mainly. Right now
I feel like making up a batch of VJ lube. Does anyone have the recipe? I just
read an email from Tom Driscoll stating you can still get 100% lanolin. I
just sent an email to my local Walmart store asking about the availability of
lanolin as Tom described it. I bet they don't reply to me.

Can you still get 100% talc? I know you can still get Vaseline. I also sent
an email about the availability of talc. I bet they don't respond to that one
either.

Happy lubing.

Joel Swafford