Grand piano trucks

Douglasmahard@AOL.COM Douglasmahard@AOL.COM
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 07:12:42 EST

In a message dated 02/16/2001 3:02:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
brooksw@jps.net writes:

<< Grand piano trucks - also refered to as piano dollies by some - the stage
type with three legs and large rubber wheels.
 A client wants a truck that is adjustable in height.  The trucks in the
Pianotek and Schaff catalogs are not.
 Anyone know of any trucks out there that are adjustable in height?
 Thanks in advance.

 Brooks Weisman RPT >>

Hi Brooks,

I don't think anyone makes an adjustable grand truck. There is the Grand
Transporter 409 sold by Pianotek (pg. D-4). It's expensive and I don't know
if it is suitable for what you need. Does the piano height truely need to be
adjustable or do they want it at one particular height that is not standard?

Doug Mahard