brightness of Steinways

ILEENKM@AOL.COM ILEENKM@AOL.COM
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 09:01:38 EST

Thank you Stan and Joe for the info- Joe- I would be interested in  prices
etc for those  tools.  You can email me at ILEENKM@aol.com.  Meanwhile- here
is my quandary-  this certain  Knabe  grand which I spoke  of  definitely
has  hammer /string mating problems-  I would like to be specific  when I go
back to   the rebuilder  who has asked me to voice the  piano-  he  only
restrings  and he has a tecnician who does the  hammer and  action work-  I
can sort of by feel tell that the strings are not all level but I don't
trust that  perception completely-  I would like to be  more certain,  but
not having that  neat levelling tool yet- how  can I approach this  without
sounding  too  vague?  Thanks- Ileen