SAT Stretch numbers

zeek Zigler thezigler@yahoo.com
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 21:19:46 -0800 (PST)

Hello, group.

I just picked up a used SAT II without the
printout of stock tunings, so I do not know
what is installed. Is there any way to obtain
a printout of the FAC stretch numbers used
to calculate the stock tunings for various models?

I understand this information is
encoded in the tuning record file header,
but is not accessible without the proper
software...I just want to create a few stock
tunings for various models to use when creating a
custom FAC tuning is not necessary.

Any suggestions?

thanks,

Ted Zigler