Crown in Key Bed

Sun, 18 Feb 2001 21:37:07 +0100

How old a pianer er we talking here ?? No chance we are dealing with
something that has seen some....er.... creative keybedding work in the past
is there ? The reason I ask is that I came accross a grand just out of a guys
"workshop" at one point in the past that fit that discription. Poor fellow
had completely misunderstood the concept of sanding the keybed.... grin.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.