Crown in Key Bed

Larry J Messerly prescottpiano@juno.com
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 14:29:21 -0800

Pianner is a 6" 1910, doesn't look like an amateur has attempted anything
drastic upon its carcas, however, there are dark areas on the soundboard
under the plate that cause me to think that it may have been involved in
a fire many years ago.  The dark areas do not smudge and do not give off
any smoke odor when cleaned, which causes me to think it was a looooong
time ago.

Larry Messerly, RPT
Prescott, AZ