voicing with dremel

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 21:29:38 -0800

>Personally I still prefer steam or water and alcohol
>for fluffing up the recalcitrant Asian hammers.
>
>Joseph Alkana RPT

I find that when using the alcohol and water, the THIRD indgredient,
fragrance-free, colorless or white fabric softener will give more immediate,
longer lasting results, than with just water/alcohol alone. I'm starting to
lean more towards traditional needle voicing, albeit with the dremel, as
opposed to steam and/or "snuggling". Good tip on the beeswax btw! Thanks.

Terry Peterson
Precision Piano Service
Torrance, CA