Odd Query:

Tue, 20 Feb 2001 23:05:00 +0100

Should be no real problem... you might want to consider installing something
like a Pianodisk Quiet Time unit and simply tell the tech to permantly block off
the hammers. That way you can even maintain the look and feel of your grand.
This is probably the cheapest way to go as well, unless you want a Casio that
is... grin.

Call your freindly neighborhood local Piano Disk Sales entity.

Cole Wheeler wrote:

> Hello-
>
> I joined this list for the specific purpose of posting the one question
> which will follow. .....

Snip snip...

> So why not, I ask myself, gut the thing and put a decent
> fully-weighted, 88 key electronic keyboard with an amp and some speakers
> inside?  A 'virtual' piano, if you will.

I could  think of many reasons if you paid me enough to.... :)

> Please refrain from responding if all you have to offer is a moral diatribe
> on the heresy I have proposed.  If you've ever heard of anyone else doing
> this, however, please forward any and all information you may have.

Ah... come on... thats the fun part....:)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.